Tuesday, January 30, 2018

EXTRACTION


     In the oral surgeon’s chair this morning, he says what do you do? I say astrological counselor. Him: wow, that’s unusual. When I was at Hennepin Medical Center they used to say that all kinds of crazy things show up in the emergency ward during a full moon. How does astrology explain that? And I say I have no idea, no idea how astrology works, why it works, but for thirty years now I know it works for me, and it helps people navigate their lives, especially in times of change, like now!
     At this wild and crazy full moon plus eclipse, my prayer for you is that you know what works for you, in your life, in your chosen calling. You know what works, and you don’t have to justify it or explain it or apologize to anybody. At this full moon, may you DO YOUR THING. And collectively we will do our thing, which is to help bring peace, compassion and wisdom to our beloved planet.





No comments:

Post a Comment