Wednesday, November 29, 2017

30 YEARS

30 YEARS
Thirty years ago something fine, a gift, came to me. An idea, an understanding. Searching for a form to express awareness and help, compassion and insight. My hobby was astrology, and I asked my charts for guidance. And one day deep in study it came loud and clear, do this, do this for others, be an astrologer. 
For 30 years the universe has brought a community of incredible people into my life, and I have been privileged to share the guidance of the universe with them. And oh how we have moved together through changes and transformations, loves and losses, awakenings and challenges, triumphs and tragedies. You who I have met in my work, I honor you today. Many of you have become dearest friends, soul friends. Others, we touched once or twice, and moved on our separate paths. 

It is a joy to do work you love, and a sacred gift to be able to do it for thirty years. But no gold watch for me, no retirement party. This is what I do, and what I will do as long as I’m alive and functioning. To use this ancient system of counsel, to validate and ground us, to connect us to our evolving lives, to make sense of things.


No comments:

Post a Comment