Tuesday, May 24, 2016

WHAT'S THE MESSAGE?

Sun in Gemini opposite Mars in Sagittarius. Intensified energy 
for communication. What are you trying to say? And what are you 
hearing from others in your life? 

The fabric of my experience is woven out of the conversations I have with the people in my life. My work is based on conversations. And the conversations going on inside my head, how I talk to myself, are crucial to how I feel and how I relate to the world. Ideas are not ethereal things, they are the backbone, the architectural plan, the map that we build our lives on. 
      Your life, your actions, your sense of who you are, are driven by the ideas that are most important to you, and by the resulting dialogues you have with your world. The clearer you can be about what you are trying to say in your life, the more effective and peaceful you will feel. Life will make more sense, for instance, if you know that today you want to get closer to someone, or have a conversation about building trust, or express tolerance and love. Or if your message today is that your have a lot of practical things to handle and you'll get back to us tomorrow, that clarifies things. Being more aware of what your messages are, gives purpose and consciousness to your day, and to your life. 
     So speak up, put it out there, talk it over. The Gemini Sun opposite Mars is about a month long conversation about who we are, what we want to do together, and how we're going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment