Monday, November 30, 2015

RESPONSIBILITY

Sun and Saturn conjunct today in Sagittarius. Sun is yourself, and Saturn is responsibility and purpose. What am I responsible for? Choosing. Owning what is. Today is a reality check. Are you satisfied with your life?
Words write themselves, ideas come to mind, but today Saturn stops the flow. Saturn can feel difficult, pressure to get it right. Resistance or trying too hard?
What does responsibility mean? Exercising your authority. Owning your choices, remembering that you are the one who chooses!
It’s not about doing what you "should" be doing, or meeting anyone’s expectations. Saturn is about mastery of purpose, doing what you say you’re doing and knowing what you’re doing.
I am not responsible for you agreeing with me. I’m not responsible for you understanding me. I’m not responsible for entertaining you.
I am responsible for doing good astrology sessions. I am responsible for sharing my experience. I am responsible for loving without limit.
What does responsibility mean to you? What purposes have you chosen to commit to? I'd like you to always know you are doing your best-- fears, doubts, mistakes and all. Making a commitment to fully being yourself, in engaged relationships, and purposeful community participation. Making your contribution, with courage, perseverance, and joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment