Wednesday, June 24, 2015

THANK YOU

      In the midst of the trials and tribulations, the losses and the suffering in the world, I am feeling gratitude. 
     So I want to say thank you. To everyone who has given me the privilege of doing astrology with you over the last 25 years, deep thanks from my heart to yours. To you who have trusted me to share your times of transformation, you who have let me offer perspective on the hard choices you've had to make, and you who once, or repeatedly, gave me the chance to encourage you, to remind you the you are splendid, and able, and that you are not crazy. Above all, the experience of sharing deeply and getting to know who really are, has been my greatest joy.
     It is humbling and wonderful to find a calling that satisfies one's need to serve, and to use one's unique abilities. Astrology, especially one on one consultations, has been a gift from the universe, to me. And I am grateful to have been of some usefulness to you who have been "clients" over the years. And I want you to know that I intend to continue to doing this for another twenty five years, God willing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment